Over Memorial Day weekend, the C/W MARS network, of which the Bolton Public Library is a member, will change its online catalog and circulation systems. Preparation for the migration will entail some changes during the month of May.
- Wish lists and reading histories will not migrate to the new system. If you have a wish list or reading history, print or export it soon (suggested deadline for this is May 4).
- During the month of May, our ability to catalog new materials will be limited. Expect delays in getting new releases on the shelves.
- May 4-28: items will still be available from other libraries in Central and Western Massachusetts, but we won’t be able to obtain materials from outside the C/W MARS network.
- May 25 (6 p.m.) until May 28: the C/W MARS catalog and all personal accounts will be unavailable.
- May 26: the library will be closed.
- May 29: the library reopens with its new computer system (Evergreen)!
- May 29: New login procedure for your account: Username is your library card number, Password is your full surname. (Old passwords won’t work.)
- May 29 and going forward: Library cards are required for checkout. Drivers’ licenses and other IDs will not be accepted.
More information will soon be available on this site.
The new system features easier login, a friendlier interface, improved search tools, holds management options, list creation, and more. We’re looking forward to using it and hope you are too. Please contact us with any questions or concerns about the transition.